Education and Training
North Coast Region
As the Deputy Principal you will play a vital role in delivering the vision of the department. The leadership of Deputy Principals is critical to improving the educational outcomes of students in their schools. The Deputy Principal has a major influence on developing the quality of teaching and learning and nurturing positive relationships between students, teachers and stakeholders.
||Education & Training
||Stream 3 /DSL2
|Job ad reference
||$112505 – $118145
||$4312.30 – $4528.50
||From 19 January to 8 December 2017 unless otherwise determined.
||Ph: (07) 5453 3111 Email: RecruitmentTeaching@det.qld.gov.au
This temporary vacancy is open to Expressions of Interest and accordingly any appointment (and extension to this appointment) will not extend beyond 12 months.
Expressions of Interest are being sought for the position of temporary full-time Deputy Principal at Chancellor State College, for the period 19 January 2017 to 08 December 2017. Chancellor State College is a large, innovative P-12 school on the Sunshine Coast. This position is based on the Primary Campus which has an enrolment of over 100 students. The position will have a dual curriculum and student support focus and it is preferred that the Deputy Principal will have a strong understanding of leading teaching and learning within a primary school context.
Chancellor State College is an Independent Public School. For more information regarding Independent Public Schools please refer to the following pagehttp://education.qld.gov.au/schools/independent-public-schools/
As Deputy Principal at Chancellor State College you will assist in delivering the department’s vision and offer leadership in improving student outcomes and foster positive relationships amid students, teachers and stakeholders.
For further information about the school, please visit Click Here to visit their website.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green ”Apply online” button below, enter your personal details and
As per School’s request, applicants are required to submit:
- A brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to Key Capabilities 1 and 2 under “How you will be assessed” in the attached Role Description (Maximum 1 page per key capability)
The Key Capabilities applicants are required to address are:
1. Demonstrated capacity to provide curriculum leadership leading to the achievement of quality learning outcomes for all students.
2. Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and sustain productive relationships within and beyond the school community.
- Applicants need to be a current Queensland Government employee to be eligible to apply.
- Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.
Current full registration, or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Information on registration requirements is available here.
For a full list of the position responsibilities and mandatory requirements, please ensure you download the attached Role Description and Applicant Information Package and follow the instructions.
APPLY NOW ON SEEK
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
Education and Training
Chancellor State College
The position of Schools Officer, Grounds and Facilities is part of the ancillary support unit of the school, and reports directly to the Principal or nominated delegate. Chancellor State College is a P-12 Independent Public School located on the Sunshine Coast comprising of two campuses.
As the Schools Officer, Ground and Facilities you will:
- Contribute to the efficient and effective operation and environment of the school by providing a high level of facilities and grounds care support.
- Perform a range of activities to ensure that school facilities and grounds are maintained to a high standard of neatness, tidiness, safety and hygiene.
- Contribute to the beautification, enhancement of appearance and safety of the school’s grounds.
Externally, the position may have contact with a number of people/organisations including businesses, personnel from other schools, Department of Housing and Public Works and tradespersons effecting repairs to school facilities or inspecting jobs for quoting.
The Schools Officer, Grounds and Facilities will not be required to perform any task that would normally require the services of a qualified tradesperson.
To apply please provide the following information:
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
APPLY NOW ON SEEK
Today I had the pleasure of attending a site visit to the Coles development project in the Sippy Downs Town Centre.
I was joined by Coles representatives, the building foreman, a council planner and one of our civil engineers.
During the tour I had the opportunity to walk inside the building and see the progress being made to date.
So what’s happening?
– The walls and roof beams are up.
– Roofing and insulation is being installed.
– Plumbing is occurring along with site drainage.
– A new right turn lane has been installed on Sippy Downs Drive.
The project is progressing well despite the weather with areas of the site holding water showing the need for adequate draininge.
A few questions raised by the community:
Q) When will the centre open?
A) Early 2017.
Q) When can residents apply for jobs?
A) Recruitment will occur during November 2016. Please checkout www.coles.com.au to raise your interest in working for the store.
Q) Will there be enough parking and how will it be regulated to stop students parking there?
A) There will be 170 parking spaces and the centre will have timed parking which will be monitored by parking regulators.
Is seeking a passionate, sales driven and experienced:
1. Club Manager
2. Personal Trainer
Unfortunately our amazing Club Manager, Monique is stepping down into a Part-Time role at the club to help support her fiancé and their 3 young children.
This leaves an amazing opportunity open for the right candidate to step into her role.
• Expanding database
• Only 800m from the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC)
• KPI Bonus structure
✔ Must have strong sales experience
✔ Experienced Trainer
✔ Bootcamps / Circuits
Apply through the seek add below or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the word, like & share, Tag a friend.
Good Luck ??
Please forward CV’s to email@example.com
It was an absolute pleasure to join with SDDCA representative Matt Druce this afternoon to discuss the recent construction activity which began earlier today officially launching the commencement of works at the new Coles supermarket on Sippy Downs Drive at Sippy Downs.
Coles will feature 100 new jobs for local residents, a 4000m2 supermarket plus 1500m2 of land in the Sippy Downs Town Centre for a future community centre and library.
I have had a vested and long standing interest in this project for many years. Whilst the project has faced a number of challenges, the delivery of this first stage marks a significant step forward for Sippy Downs and the local community.
Cr Christian Dickson
Division 6 Councillor
Sunshine Coast Council
0400 720 103