- Submissions must be community relevant and in some way offer “The Community as a Whole” or “Groups/Demographics or individuals within the Community” information on local news, events, issues, triumphs, challenges etc
- All aspects of submissions must be wholly original and be owned by the submitter. Submissions must NOT contain any copyrighted material, such as paintings, photos, domain images, video, text, logos, advertising material, audio or ANY OTHER form of copyrighted material. If you do not have complete rights to the submission, you may not submit it. If submitted material contains any of these or other types of copyrighted content, you must either submit releases from the copyright owners or you must mark the images as editorial.
- Submissions must NOT contain ANY political content EVER. Promoting your chosen political views is strictly forbidden.
- These guidelines may change at any time. Please re-read them each time you consider uploading to the Sippy Downs and District Community Website. Due to the large number of submissions we receive, we may not be able to respond to every query about specific rejections. Should you be unsatisfied with any outcome please bring questions about specific or unresolved objections to the SDDCA, (Sippy Downs and District Community Association) operators of the Sippy Downs and District Community Website at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Sippy Downs and District Community Website may, but is not obligated to, review and/or reverse its previous accept/reject decision, at its sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to remove any previously accepted submission at any time for any reason from the the Sippy Downs and District Community Website.
- Images must be at least 2.5MP (2.5 Megapixels/2.5 Million Pixels). To calculate the number of pixels in a photo – multiply the width by the height. For example – a photo that’s 1700×1300 is 2.21 million pixels.
- Images can be submitted in digital form only. If you would like to submit film/negatives, you must scan them into a digital format before you submit them. Do not send physical negatives or positives to the Sippy Downs and District Community Website.
- If you would like video contained in a post, please feel free to add your youtube link in the body of you post.
- If you do not own a youtube channel, please upload a video with the following format and specifications:
- Video Footage must be at least 1080P HD. All Videos Supplied are added to our YouTube Channel. Provision of a video link of which you own the contents you agree the
- Video Footage should be correctly exposed and in-focus. Audio should be seamless.
- Footage submitted should be digital only and we will try to accommodate any file type, including DV, Windows Media, and QuickTime.
- Keep in mind that using a tripod increases the chance that the clip will be accepted.
- While the administrators and moderators of the Sippy Downs and District Community Website do monitor many of the posts, it is impossible to review every detail in every post.
- The Sippy Downs and District Community Website team will take reasonable steps to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible after it has been seen or receipt of written notice of the presence of such material has been received. If the Sippy Downs and District Community Website determines that such material is unsuitable for the Website. You acknowledge that all posts made to the the Sippy Downs and District Community Website Website express the views and opinions of the author and not the views of the Sippy Downs and District Community Website, its officers, directors or employees or of any administrators, moderators or the webmaster (except for posts by these people). Neither the Sippy Downs and District Community Website, the webmaster, nor any of the administrators will be liable under any circumstances for the content of any messages posted in the forum by other parties or by you.
- You agree that the web-master, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time, according to their sole discretion.
- As a forum user you agree that the personal information provided by you may be stored in a database maintained on servers owned and/or controlled by the Sippy Downs and District Community Website. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without a court order or your prior consent, you agree that neither the Sippy Downs and District Community Website, nor the webmaster, administrator and/or moderators will be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- You shall defend, indemnify and hold the Sippy Downs and District Community Website harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, demand, action, cost and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) resulting from claims made against the Sippy Downs and District Community Website by any third party, including any governmental agency, which arises out of or in connection with your use of the the Sippy Downs and District Community Website Website.
- By submitting any content to the Sippy Downs and District Community Website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions with the same force and effect as if you signed this document by hand.
- These T&C’s should be read in conjunction with our general Terms and Conditions