Dental Receptionist for professional practice in Chancellor Park / Sippy Downs
- Do you have at least 2 years experience working in a Dental Practice?
- Front Office Coordinator 2 days per week in a supportive team environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
This is a part time, permanent role for an experienced Dental Front Office Coordinator with superior organisation skills, initiative and who can multi task in the face of high demand.
If you have previously worked in a dental practice, are efficient, have excellent communication skills and immaculate presentation, this job may be for you.
Your future employer
Our fully computerized, purpose built, state of the art dental practice is conveniently situated in a popular and easily accessible shopping precinct at Chancellor Park/Sippy Downs near Buderim on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland. Off street car parking is easily available outside our building that is close to public transport. We are a busy expanding practice that opened in 2008 and our philosophy is:
“We want to give gentle, exceptional, pain free dental care, personalised attention and an oasis in which to relax and unwind. Beautiful teeth are just the beginning of what we do here…”
You will be a valued team member in a friendly working environment with a Dentist that looks to provide you with job satisfaction every day and with you being empowered in your job role to take responsibility.
Working approx. 18 hours per week, you will be responsible for all the functions of the front office on 2 days. Occasional evening and Saturday hours may be required as well as holiday and sick cover. You must be organised and take initiative in fulfilling referral, treatment and appointment scheduling responsibilities in a timely manner. Your articulate communication and exceptional interpersonal skills will allow you to deliver first class customer service to our patients at the forefront of the business.
You will succeed in this role because you:
- Have extensive experience working in a Dental Practice – Essential.
- Have excellent computer skills and experience in managing a fully computerized front office
- Maintain accurate records along with the management of appointment scheduling, and can proactively follow up contacts
- Have immaculate presentation and etiquette
- Demonstrate well rounded interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills and an outstanding phone manner
- Have the ability to ‘hit the ground running’ as well as eager to learn and willing to undertake training and education
- Have exceptional organisation skills and the ability to multi-task in the face of competing demands as well as flexible and efficient in task completion
- Are a self motivated individual with initiative and a keen eye for detail
- Provide personalised service and deliver high quality patient care
- Experience with EXACT is an advantage
If you have previously worked in a dental practice and are interested in being a member of a supportive team, please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply on SEEK