I am very excited to announce that my office has fully funded some major park upgrade works at Eaton Park here in Sippy Downs.
These upgrades come directly from the priorities raised by the Sippy Downs community in the development of the Sippy Downs Parks Master Plan: https://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/Council/Planning-and-Projects/Council-Plans/Sippy-Downs-Parks-Master-Plan
I am thrilled to advise that works at Eaton Park, Sippy Downs are due to commence on the 24th June (weather permitting).
Works will include:
- installation of a multi-purpose court and sports wall.
- relocation of the existing netball post onto a new concrete slab.
- removal of existing BBQ units (end of life asset and failing) and replacement with a brand new modern double unit.
- Installation of rugby/soccer goal posts.
- drainage improvement works.installation of 2x park entry signs.
I’m positive these park upgrades will be a welcomed addition to our awesome Sippy Downs community.
Works are expected to be completed early to mid-August.