I am very excited to announce that my office has fully funded some major park upgrade works at Eaton Park here in Sippy Downs.
These upgrades come directly from the priorities raised by the Sippy Downs community in the development of the Sippy Downs Parks Master Plan: https://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/Council/Planning-and-Projects/Council-Plans/Sippy-Downs-Parks-Master-Plan
I am thrilled to advise that works at Eaton Park, Sippy Downs are due to commence on the 24th June (weather permitting).
Works will include:
- installation of a multi-purpose court and sports wall.
- relocation of the existing netball post onto a new concrete slab.
- removal of existing BBQ units (end of life asset and failing) and replacement with a brand new modern double unit.
- Installation of rugby/soccer goal posts.
- drainage improvement works.installation of 2x park entry signs.
I’m positive these park upgrades will be a welcomed addition to our awesome Sippy Downs community.
Works are expected to be completed early to mid-August.
Christian is the Division 6 Councillor for the Sunshine Coast Council.
Christian was elected at the age of 19 years old in October 2006. In 2008 Christian was re-elected as the local councillor for Division 6 as part of the amalgamated Sunshine Coast Regional Council.
In the 2012 local election Christian was elected unopposed, something that was unexpected and very humbling.
Having been re-elected in 2016 he feels that he has a strong mandate to work hard for the community whilst continuing to deliver important projects in Division 6.
Christian feels “blessed” having the opportunity to live on the Sunshine Coast and having the opportunity to work with local resident's to improve lived experiences in our region.
- Community2019.06.13Nature And Knowledge Inspire New Sippy Downs Entry Statement
- Community2019.06.06Eaton Park Upgrades Coming to Sippy Downs Park Network
- Community2019.04.03Sippy Downs Town Centre Community Facilities Site Update – April 2019
- Community2019.02.14Photo Opportunity To Showcase Our Local Community