I am really excited to advise you that works at Eaton Park, Sippy Downs have now been completed.
Works for the upgrade included:
- Installation of a multi-purpose court and sports wall.
- Relocation of the existing netball post onto a new concrete slab.
- Removal of existing BBQ units (end of asset life) and replacement with a new double unit.
- Installation of rugby/soccer goal posts.
- Drainage improvement works.
- Installation of 2x park entry signs.
- Additional car parking bays.
We are starting works on a new drinking fountain replacement in the park which should be delivered in the next 2-4 weeks.
Thank you so much to all of the locals who have worked with me on delivering this project and also for the patience in allowing these works to occur.
As many would know, these upgrades form part of the Sippy Downs Parks Masterplan which outlines specific upgrades and outcomes for the entire Sippy Downs area.
Additional upgrades and projects will be delivered in the coming years with a hope to overhaul the entire suburb in the process.
More information can be found here: https://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/Council/Planning-and-Projects/Council-Plans/Sippy-Downs-Parks-Master-Plan
Cr Christian Dickson