Education and Training
Chancellor State College
The position of Schools Officer, Grounds and Facilities is part of the ancillary support unit of the school, and reports directly to the Principal or nominated delegate. Chancellor State College is a P-12 Independent Public School located on the Sunshine Coast comprising of two campuses.
As the Schools Officer, Ground and Facilities you will:
- Contribute to the efficient and effective operation and environment of the school by providing a high level of facilities and grounds care support.
- Perform a range of activities to ensure that school facilities and grounds are maintained to a high standard of neatness, tidiness, safety and hygiene.
- Contribute to the beautification, enhancement of appearance and safety of the school’s grounds.
Externally, the position may have contact with a number of people/organisations including businesses, personnel from other schools, Department of Housing and Public Works and tradespersons effecting repairs to school facilities or inspecting jobs for quoting.
The Schools Officer, Grounds and Facilities will not be required to perform any task that would normally require the services of a qualified tradesperson.
To apply please provide the following information:
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.APPLY NOW ON SEEK
The articles published under this profile are researched, collaged and authored or published by local volunteers using submitted articles and/or local news and information from a multitude of sources and always list external links where possible.
We are not professional journalists, just local volunteers passionate about news and information being open, accessible and accurate with an aim to educate, empower and enlighten with a view to action, rather than anger, hype and hysteria.
NB: While members of the Sippy Downs & District Community Association (SDDCA) volunteer their time to this community news and information project by way of publishing via this profile at times, no content published via this profile can or should ever be regarded as a representation, statement or quotable reference by the SDDCA.
Official SDDCA publications cannot be released without the consensus of the management committee as is the norm for all Incorporated Associations by way of motion which can only pass provided 50% of the Management Committee +1 agree.
The SDDCA does publish important news here on the community website under the profile title "SDDCA". To see ALL the latest SDDCA News and information please visit https://sippydowns.org.au/