Education and Training
Chancellor State College
The position of Schools Officer, Grounds and Facilities is part of the ancillary support unit of the school, and reports directly to the Principal or nominated delegate. Chancellor State College is a P-12 Independent Public School located on the Sunshine Coast comprising of two campuses.
As the Schools Officer, Ground and Facilities you will:
- Contribute to the efficient and effective operation and environment of the school by providing a high level of facilities and grounds care support.
- Perform a range of activities to ensure that school facilities and grounds are maintained to a high standard of neatness, tidiness, safety and hygiene.
- Contribute to the beautification, enhancement of appearance and safety of the school’s grounds.
Externally, the position may have contact with a number of people/organisations including businesses, personnel from other schools, Department of Housing and Public Works and tradespersons effecting repairs to school facilities or inspecting jobs for quoting.
The Schools Officer, Grounds and Facilities will not be required to perform any task that would normally require the services of a qualified tradesperson.
To apply please provide the following information:
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.APPLY NOW ON SEEK