SDDCA AGM REMINDER
Date: Wednesday 13 August 2014
Venue: Chancellor State College Primary Campus hall, (end of ) Scholars Drive, Sippy Downs
All residents are welcome to attend the AGM, but only financial members of the SDDCA are able to vote.
New memberships and renewals may be paid at the start of the meeting – $20 per household per annum or $10 concession
Agenda items include:
- BRUCE HIGHWAY UPGRADE (btn Caloundra & Sippy Downs)
- STATE GOVERNMENT AND SUNSHINE COAST COUNCIL UPDATE
- SIPPY DOWNS TOWN CENTRE
- FLAME TREE POCKET DEVELOPMENT (cnr University Way & Sinatra St)
- SUNSHINE COAST UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- LOCAL POLICE UPDATE
- FENCING ON UNIVERSITY WAY
- UNIVERSITY OF THE SUNSHINE COAST UPDATE
- Senator James McGrath
- Hon Jarrod Bleijie MP, State Member for Kawana
Attorney-General and Minister for Justice
- Mayor Mark Jamieson
- Councillor Christian Dickson
- Prof Mike Hefferan, Pro Vice Chancellor, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Senior Constable Veronica Brennan, Sippy Downs Police
Residents are encouraged to come along and hear updates on our community.
There will be an opportunity for questions from the floor to guest speakers.