SDDCA AGM REMINDER
Date: Wednesday 13 August 2014
Venue: Chancellor State College Primary Campus hall, (end of ) Scholars Drive, Sippy Downs
All residents are welcome to attend the AGM, but only financial members of the SDDCA are able to vote.
New memberships and renewals may be paid at the start of the meeting – $20 per household per annum or $10 concession
Agenda items include:
- BRUCE HIGHWAY UPGRADE (btn Caloundra & Sippy Downs)
- STATE GOVERNMENT AND SUNSHINE COAST COUNCIL UPDATE
- SIPPY DOWNS TOWN CENTRE
- FLAME TREE POCKET DEVELOPMENT (cnr University Way & Sinatra St)
- SUNSHINE COAST UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- LOCAL POLICE UPDATE
- FENCING ON UNIVERSITY WAY
- UNIVERSITY OF THE SUNSHINE COAST UPDATE
- Senator James McGrath
- Hon Jarrod Bleijie MP, State Member for Kawana
Attorney-General and Minister for Justice
- Mayor Mark Jamieson
- Councillor Christian Dickson
- Prof Mike Hefferan, Pro Vice Chancellor, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Senior Constable Veronica Brennan, Sippy Downs Police
Residents are encouraged to come along and hear updates on our community.
There will be an opportunity for questions from the floor to guest speakers.
The articles published under this profile are researched, collaged and authored or published by local volunteers using submitted articles and/or local news and information from a multitude of sources and always list external links where possible.
We are not professional journalists, just local volunteers passionate about news and information being open, accessible and accurate with an aim to educate, empower and enlighten with a view to action, rather than anger, hype and hysteria.
NB: While members of the Sippy Downs & District Community Association (SDDCA) volunteer their time to this community news and information project by way of publishing via this profile at times, no content published via this profile can or should ever be regarded as a representation, statement or quotable reference by the SDDCA.
Official SDDCA publications cannot be released without the consensus of the management committee as is the norm for all Incorporated Associations by way of motion which can only pass provided 50% of the Management Committee +1 agree.
The SDDCA does publish important news here on the community website under the profile title "SDDCA". To see ALL the latest SDDCA News and information please visit https://sippydowns.org.au/