This afternoon I did a site tour of the $12.4M Sippy Downs Drive upgrade project to see how things are progressing.
Over the next few weeks you will see a lot happen in this space with the traffic lights being turned on before Christmas this year.
Works over the next few weeks include:
– Completion of Sippy Downs Drive bitumen seal.
– Line marking and cycle lanes.
– Opening of one lane in each direction on either side of the road.
– More trees and landscaping.
– The lights activated by Christmas and full commissioning of the four lane upgrade.
I am really excited to see another major infrastructure project being completed in our area and I am thankful to be your local community councillor serving you in Division 6.