- Senator James McGrath, LNP Senator for Queensland, who is based on the Sunshine Coast
- Hon Jarrod Bleijie MP, Member for Kawana, Attorney-General & Minister for Justice
- Cr Chris Thompson, Deputy Mayor, Sunshine Coast Council
- Cr Christian Dickson, Division 6 councillor
- Dr Pam Wardner, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Sen Const Veronica Brennan, Sippy Downs Police
Here at the SDDCA we are always looking for good people to join us in supporting our community. One of the many ways you can all do that is to support the SDDCA and share the word about our upcoming AGM.
We are looking for Sippy Downs walkers to distribute our AGM Newsletter to letterboxes anywhere and everywhere in Sippy Downs.
Volunteers will be allocated their preferred area and the SDDCA Committee will do its best to distribute in areas that residents have not selected. Your support will be greatly appreciated!
Contact us HERE if you can lend your support.
SDDCA AGM REMINDER
Date: Wednesday 13 August 2014
Venue: Chancellor State College Primary Campus hall, (end of ) Scholars Drive, Sippy Downs
All residents are welcome to attend the AGM, but only financial members of the SDDCA are able to vote.
New memberships and renewals may be paid at the start of the meeting – $20 per household per annum or $10 concession
Agenda items include:
- BRUCE HIGHWAY UPGRADE (btn Caloundra & Sippy Downs)
- STATE GOVERNMENT AND SUNSHINE COAST COUNCIL UPDATE
- SIPPY DOWNS TOWN CENTRE
- FLAME TREE POCKET DEVELOPMENT (cnr University Way & Sinatra St)
- SUNSHINE COAST UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- LOCAL POLICE UPDATE
- FENCING ON UNIVERSITY WAY
- UNIVERSITY OF THE SUNSHINE COAST UPDATE
- Senator James McGrath
- Hon Jarrod Bleijie MP, State Member for Kawana
Attorney-General and Minister for Justice
- Mayor Mark Jamieson
- Councillor Christian Dickson
- Prof Mike Hefferan, Pro Vice Chancellor, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Senior Constable Veronica Brennan, Sippy Downs Police
Residents are encouraged to come along and hear updates on our community.
There will be an opportunity for questions from the floor to guest speakers.