Education and Training
North Coast Region
As the Deputy Principal you will play a vital role in delivering the vision of the department. The leadership of Deputy Principals is critical to improving the educational outcomes of students in their schools. The Deputy Principal has a major influence on developing the quality of teaching and learning and nurturing positive relationships between students, teachers and stakeholders.
||Education & Training
||Stream 3 /DSL2
|Job ad reference
||$112505 – $118145
||$4312.30 – $4528.50
||From 19 January to 8 December 2017 unless otherwise determined.
||Ph: (07) 5453 3111 Email: RecruitmentTeaching@det.qld.gov.au
This temporary vacancy is open to Expressions of Interest and accordingly any appointment (and extension to this appointment) will not extend beyond 12 months.
Expressions of Interest are being sought for the position of temporary full-time Deputy Principal at Chancellor State College, for the period 19 January 2017 to 08 December 2017. Chancellor State College is a large, innovative P-12 school on the Sunshine Coast. This position is based on the Primary Campus which has an enrolment of over 100 students. The position will have a dual curriculum and student support focus and it is preferred that the Deputy Principal will have a strong understanding of leading teaching and learning within a primary school context.
Chancellor State College is an Independent Public School. For more information regarding Independent Public Schools please refer to the following pagehttp://education.qld.gov.au/schools/independent-public-schools/
As Deputy Principal at Chancellor State College you will assist in delivering the department’s vision and offer leadership in improving student outcomes and foster positive relationships amid students, teachers and stakeholders.
For further information about the school, please visit Click Here to visit their website.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green ”Apply online” button below, enter your personal details and
As per School’s request, applicants are required to submit:
- A brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to Key Capabilities 1 and 2 under “How you will be assessed” in the attached Role Description (Maximum 1 page per key capability)
The Key Capabilities applicants are required to address are:
1. Demonstrated capacity to provide curriculum leadership leading to the achievement of quality learning outcomes for all students.
2. Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and sustain productive relationships within and beyond the school community.
- Applicants need to be a current Queensland Government employee to be eligible to apply.
- Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.
Current full registration, or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Information on registration requirements is available here.
For a full list of the position responsibilities and mandatory requirements, please ensure you download the attached Role Description and Applicant Information Package and follow the instructions.
APPLY NOW ON SEEK
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
Education and Training
Chancellor State College
The position of Schools Officer, Grounds and Facilities is part of the ancillary support unit of the school, and reports directly to the Principal or nominated delegate. Chancellor State College is a P-12 Independent Public School located on the Sunshine Coast comprising of two campuses.
As the Schools Officer, Ground and Facilities you will:
- Contribute to the efficient and effective operation and environment of the school by providing a high level of facilities and grounds care support.
- Perform a range of activities to ensure that school facilities and grounds are maintained to a high standard of neatness, tidiness, safety and hygiene.
- Contribute to the beautification, enhancement of appearance and safety of the school’s grounds.
Externally, the position may have contact with a number of people/organisations including businesses, personnel from other schools, Department of Housing and Public Works and tradespersons effecting repairs to school facilities or inspecting jobs for quoting.
The Schools Officer, Grounds and Facilities will not be required to perform any task that would normally require the services of a qualified tradesperson.
To apply please provide the following information:
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
APPLY NOW ON SEEK
Is seeking a passionate, sales driven and experienced:
1. Club Manager
2. Personal Trainer
Unfortunately our amazing Club Manager, Monique is stepping down into a Part-Time role at the club to help support her fiancé and their 3 young children.
This leaves an amazing opportunity open for the right candidate to step into her role.
• Expanding database
• Only 800m from the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC)
• KPI Bonus structure
✔ Must have strong sales experience
✔ Experienced Trainer
✔ Bootcamps / Circuits
Apply through the seek add below or direct to email@example.com
Spread the word, like & share, Tag a friend.
Good Luck ??
Please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Receptionist for professional practice in Chancellor Park / Sippy Downs
- Do you have at least 2 years experience working in a Dental Practice?
- Front Office Coordinator 2 days per week in a supportive team environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
This is a part time, permanent role for an experienced Dental Front Office Coordinator with superior organisation skills, initiative and who can multi task in the face of high demand.
If you have previously worked in a dental practice, are efficient, have excellent communication skills and immaculate presentation, this job may be for you.
Your future employer
Our fully computerized, purpose built, state of the art dental practice is conveniently situated in a popular and easily accessible shopping precinct at Chancellor Park/Sippy Downs near Buderim on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland. Off street car parking is easily available outside our building that is close to public transport. We are a busy expanding practice that opened in 2008 and our philosophy is:
“We want to give gentle, exceptional, pain free dental care, personalised attention and an oasis in which to relax and unwind. Beautiful teeth are just the beginning of what we do here…”
You will be a valued team member in a friendly working environment with a Dentist that looks to provide you with job satisfaction every day and with you being empowered in your job role to take responsibility.
Working approx. 18 hours per week, you will be responsible for all the functions of the front office on 2 days. Occasional evening and Saturday hours may be required as well as holiday and sick cover. You must be organised and take initiative in fulfilling referral, treatment and appointment scheduling responsibilities in a timely manner. Your articulate communication and exceptional interpersonal skills will allow you to deliver first class customer service to our patients at the forefront of the business.
You will succeed in this role because you:
- Have extensive experience working in a Dental Practice – Essential.
- Have excellent computer skills and experience in managing a fully computerized front office
- Maintain accurate records along with the management of appointment scheduling, and can proactively follow up contacts
- Have immaculate presentation and etiquette
- Demonstrate well rounded interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills and an outstanding phone manner
- Have the ability to ‘hit the ground running’ as well as eager to learn and willing to undertake training and education
- Have exceptional organisation skills and the ability to multi-task in the face of competing demands as well as flexible and efficient in task completion
- Are a self motivated individual with initiative and a keen eye for detail
- Provide personalised service and deliver high quality patient care
- Experience with EXACT is an advantage
If you have previously worked in a dental practice and are interested in being a member of a supportive team, please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply on SEEK