Another day another dollar and you can make your dollar go further with our great Easter specials full stop you’ll be hopping mad to miss them
We have a great range of Easter eggs for the kiddies and of course a heap of chocolate specials for the adults including:
- Cadbury roses 150g only $4.50
- Cadbury roses 450g only $10
- Cadbury Favourites 320g only $6
- Lindt 100g blocks now only $2.00
We also have a large amount of specials storewide this week including:
- Smiths 170g Crinkle Chip Variety $2.50
- Doritos 175g Variety only $1.64
- Kraft 185g dip only $2.00
- Copperpot 200g dip variety $2.50 (excludes Avocado)
- Arnotts Chocolate Biscuit Variety now only $2.50
- Schweppes 1.25L Variety $1.30
- Schweppes 4x300ml variety only $3.80
- Sara Lee Chocolate and Sticky Date Pudding 475g only $4.50
- Continental Pasta & Sauce Variety $1.00
- San Remo Spaghetti Variety only $1.95
- Dolmio 500g Pasta Sauces only $2.00
- Fantastic Noodle Variety now only $1.00
- Greenseas 95g Tuna Varieties only 99c
- Masterfoods Tartare sauce and mint jelly $2.00
- Praise Salad Dressing now only $1.74
- Blast 400ml Dishwashing Liquid $1.50
IGA Xpress Chancellor Park will be open all weekend including Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Sunday and Monday from 6am till 7pm.
From all the team at IGA Xpress Chancellor Park we wish you and your family a wonderful and safe Easter.
The articles published under this profile are researched, collaged and authored or published by local volunteers using submitted articles and/or local news and information from a multitude of sources and always list external links where possible.
We are not professional journalists, just local volunteers passionate about news and information being open, accessible and accurate with an aim to educate, empower and enlighten with a view to action, rather than anger, hype and hysteria.
NB: While members of the Sippy Downs & District Community Association (SDDCA) volunteer their time to this community news and information project by way of publishing via this profile at times, no content published via this profile can or should ever be regarded as a representation, statement or quotable reference by the SDDCA.
Official SDDCA publications cannot be released without the consensus of the management committee as is the norm for all Incorporated Associations by way of motion which can only pass provided 50% of the Management Committee +1 agree.
The SDDCA does publish important news here on the community website under the profile title "SDDCA". To see ALL the latest SDDCA News and information please visit https://sippydowns.org.au/